Growing dahlias has never been this easy.
Coming in Spring 2023!
The dahlia garden box is ready for local delivery 6-8 weeks after your initial order date. We will notify you by email when your garden box is ready and will arrange a date and time for delivery.
Learn more about our Cut Flower Garden Boxes
It is extremely rare to buy rooted potted dahlias. The dahlias selected are acclimated to our San Diego weather for dependable blooms. We grow these dahlias in easily potted up plants to give your growing season a head start. You will have blooms from July to October. Your dahlias will produce new tubers that will multiply every year making more dahlia blooms!
Each kit includes:
- A "gift for you" card to recipient
- 6 (six) labeled and rooted potted dahlias (2.5" pots or larger)
- A Seven Stars Flowers & Farm planting guide
- A curated collection of dahlias that may include Boom Boom White, Brown Sugar, Buttercup, Cafe Au Lait, Cafe Au Lait Rose, Caramel Antique, Cornel Bronze, Franz Kafka, Gitts Attention, Golden Scepter, Janick's Symphony, Jowey Mirella, Labryinth, Linda's Baby, Milena Fleur, Natal, Nathalie G, Orsett Beauty, Polka, Polventon Supreme, Princess Elizabeth, Spartacus, Strawberry Cream, Sweet Love, Vassio Meggos, White Aster, or Yellow Symphony (see Dahlia Gallery)
- Farmer's Choice: Farmer decides, each plant will be a different variety and labeled with name (6 varieties total).
- Specific Color Palette: Choose 2-3 color themes, each plant will be a different variety and labeled with name. Add in note section of the cart your color choices (ie 2 color choice = peaches & whites only, 3 color choice = reds, oranges, & yellows only).
- Specific Varieties: Choose up to 6 different varieties, each plant will be labeled with name. Add in note section of the cart your variety choices and number of each variety (ie x3 Boom Boom White, x1 Nathalie G, x2 Orsett Beauty).
Planting Instructions: Dahlias should be planted in a well-draining sunny location. If your soil is clay-based, add amendments such as steer or chicken manure and compost to help with drainage and add fertility. Fertilize monthly with a well-balanced flower fertilizer. Plants should be spaced 15-18" apart. Staking is highly recommended to keep dahlias straight and to prevent stems from breaking.
Please read Garden Box Terms & Conditions before purchase
Local delivery only, no shipping.